Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Emily's Comments

When I was at the airport, I had to wait 4 and 1/2 hours to get on the plane. I finally got on the planeand I sat beside my mom. I liked it when we went up, and when we were above the clouds and the houses were really really small. We had no car so we had to rent one and it was a LIMO. It took us to the hotel. I liked it because it had a whole lot of lights. We did not arrive at the hotel until 10pm., I went to bed at 11 pm. The next day we boarded the boat. I liked getting on the boat, and my dad, and sister, Abbey, explored the boat. At night we went to the theatre and saw a live performance called The Cinderalla Story, A Twist. The next night we went back to the theatre and saw Villians. I thought Villians would be scary but it wasn't. We also went to a butterfly farm in St. Maartin. I didn't like it because it was outside and rainy. I did not get to feed any, but 4 butterflies landed on me. The next day, I went swimming in the ocean with stingrays, fish, and sea turtles. I wasn't scared, but I felt a little sick on the boat as it was rocky. The last stop was at Castaway Cay where I got to feed stingrays, but it was scary. My mommy and daddy said it felt like a vaccum. It was scary because they would swim all around me and I did not want to get stung. The last night we went to the theatre and saw A Dream Comes True, my favourite part was when Ariel performed. I am hoping my parents take me back again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment