Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Abbey's Comments

On Friday we went on a plane. The plane ride took 2 hours and 17 minutes, to get to Orlando. I had pop and cookies on the plane and sat next to my Dad. I didn't like the plane because my ears hurt. My Dad and Mom surprised us with a limo ride to Port Canaveral. I like the limo because there was rainbow color lights on the inside. There were 4 movie screens inside the limo. The movie was Madagascar 2. There was free pop and water inside. On Saturday, we got on the Disney Cruise Boat. The boat has 11 floors. I like to order room service because you don't have to pay. I had breakfast with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale. I also met Stitch, Max, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderello, Snow White, Tiani, Belle and Alice. On Tuesday in St. Martins we went to a butterfly farm. My mom put a blue butterfly on my dress. On Wednesday, we were in St. Thomas, and I went snorkeling with sea turtles. I had a waterproof camera and I took a picture of two turtles, and a stingray. The temperature of the water was 83 degrees. I have two more days on the boat and then we are going to Disney World for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment